Lady Wendy grew up in Kuru –Kururu, a little settlement 40 minutes from Georgetown. She migrated to Canada in the late seventies. Lady Wendy is married and has two wonderful children.
In Guyana and abroad she has been know as the woman who gets things done. Lady Wendy has a diverse background, reflected through her accomplishments.
- Wendy is an entrepreneur.
- Worked in the Guyana Mining, and Oil and Gas Exploration sectors.
- Promoted cultural heritage, social development, and is a spiritual motivator.
- Sat on Not-For Profit Boards: Vice-Chair of Parkdale BIA, Founder of the Parkdale Mosaic Festival,Chair of the Guyana Goodwill Association, Founder of the Georgetown Pavilion in the festival Caravan, Co-Chair for the Woburn Public School Parent Council.
- Promoter of the first Guyana Legend Concert, and Miss Georgetown Princess Pageant.
Lady Wendy is excited about bringing the World to Guyana and getting people talking.
“Share a SMILE with Someone Today”